In order to meet the diverse medical health, mental health, housing and social service needs of homeless individuals infected by HIV, this collaborative draws upon the commitment of numerous organizations to provide assistance. These agencies, through formal and informal commitments, have agreed to assist the Houston MDI Project in accessing and providing client services.
- Baylor College of Medicine - Psychiatry
- Bering Community Service Foundation
- Crisis Intervention of Houston, Inc.
- Harris County Hospital District
- The Housing Corporation
- Houston Area Community Development Corporation
- The Houston Challenge Foundation
- Mental Health and Mental Retardation Authority of Harris County
- Montrose Counseling Center
- People with AIDS Coalition of Houston
- River Oaks Health Association
- The University of Texas - Houston
- Health Science Center
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
- Houston Recovery Campus